Saturday, September 3, 2011

Outtakes #1

I had a hard time letting go of pictures. As promised, here are some you never got to see in the story.

They're not in any good order. I'm going to upload about 40 at a time, over the next few days. They start at around generation 5. Before that I reluctantly deleted my extra pictures.



Melody, her daughter, and her granddaughter. All in a row. 

All dead.


"Yeah, that's what I thought, incense holder. Don't challenge me!"


He's alive again!... in a game I didn't save. I went through the trouble of resurrecting some people with ambrosia, so I could clone them and put them up for download. I didn't save that game of course. And later I figured out that there was a way to just clone them from their ghosts, no rez'ing required.

Poor Zephram looked so happy to be alive again.


A plot-line about Fischer getting repeatedly stoned would have worked out well. He was always making the most amusing faces for me.


Zephram sets the cow free in the lush Riverview fields...


You have cancer? That's fantastic!


I always thought Dalma looked cool.
And that bed. It was child-Sacha's, then child-Martin's, and made it into the new house's nursery for a while before I decided it was too creepy and changed the sheet pattern.


I instructed Ashby to go to the park across town, so I could have a little family outing with Fischer and his daughters. Fischer couldn't carry two toddlers at once.
To my surprise, Ashby was too good for a cab.


DO NOT WANT.
...Stacey (Sifton's son) is a little too desperate to find a woman, and makes an unwanted romantic gesture towards his firefighter super hero/angry gnome pest control person/distant cousin.
My bad. That's actually Sifton's husband. WTF.


Child Ashby and elder Sacha.

I never really made an effort to write Ashby's character as likeable. She was just kinda there. Doing stuff.


Hank is AN ANGEL?

(Hank was the special dancer someone invited to Yasu's bachelorette party. He went upstairs in search of a place to put his radio, then shined this heavenly light upon himself and did a little dance. Unfortunately all the guests were downstairs, so this was bad for picture taking.)


Little Rex in the corner. And some other people we know.

(Lorenzo, Sacha, Rio, Holly, Pablo, Rex.)


Kipp in China.


Kipp and Janet on the school bus.


One thing I disliked about Generations was that it introduced a lot of random nervousness in non-neurotic sims. I'd see my sims uncomfortable and go searching for a cause, only to not find one.


Fischer's Peter Parker smile.


????????????????????????????????????


You will fear her.


Tristan (Kipp's father) only visited the Archer house once.
And that was enough for him.


Rex was better at dealing with toddlers than Ashby.


Setting hat on fire.


Nakisha Remington's little brother in the family graveyard.

He wears his sunglasses at night.



Stacey and Janet, Sifton's children. They both have Sacha's eye color. Other than that, poor Stacey looks a lot like his dad.


Family graveyard again. Leona, Fiona, Randy and Randi were brought back to the home lot... but I think the graveyard still held Zoya, Halen's four children, Nakisha, Cleveland, and Melody's sisters.


Xue looking mischievous.


 Iago hopes you aren't here to eat him.


The first house, shortly before the move.

Haunted giraffe!


A gnome teleporting.


Shu Fang giving a speech at Yasu's bachelorette party. Instead of facing the guests, Shu Fang turned towards the wall/plants to do this. So again it didn't make for good story pics.


Pavel leaves his home for work.


Rex, Fischer, and a gem...


??????????????????????


Little Fischer and Kipp.


Paprika catching spirits at the art museum, long before the family owned it.


I thought it was a good shot to display the charming look of the town. Riverview remains my favorite (not counting China).


                

For some reason I really, really liked Rio's kids, Felicia and Javier.


...Yes, Rio also had a third child, Spencer, who was born too late for me to pay much attention to.



Drumheller's daughter and grandson. Every generation, a new person with that face would pop up. Eventually they produced Iago's childhood friend and failed teen romance, Shelby Newbie.



High as a kite.

3 comments:

  1. Pavel! Needs moar Pavel!

    Fischer is awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I ove Fischer's facial expressions. You're not joking, he really does look high. O_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny that you never tried to make Ashby likable. She was my favorite Sim from this legacy!

    ReplyDelete