Sunday, September 4, 2011

Outtakes #2


Yasu made a creepy looking toddler, which I thought was awesome.


Much how Stacey resembled his dad right down to the haircut, the game decided Janet should copy Sifton. That's Janet.


And that's Sifton.


Paz's bedroom before the house move.
Look at that wreck. I was so proud of it, too.


Leona's ghost makes the bed.


A perfectly good picture, ruined by Generations.
After this, I nixed the memories crap from my game entirely.


The new house.


Holly's boyfriend Rudy. Lookin' pretty gay.

Not that I subscribe to traditional gender roles or anything.



Dramatic Yasu.


First house. A thief strolls confidently down the outside stairs, only to be caught by alarms.


Kimberly's ghost.


He has an idea!!! ... he'll go sleep on the couch rather than disturb the girls.

I really hate how you can't choose which bed to read a child to sleep in. I've only seen a child go to their own bed for this process ONE TIME. If there's a way to choose and I missed it, someone please let me know.


High fives!


Or basketball practice.


I really liked the new Generations outfits for children. As a result, Yasu and her sisters were quite fashionable.



Fischer was an odd character to write for. He was neurotic and depressed for no reason, and he knew it. That only made it worse.


Chad interrogates his daughter about his other daughter's boyfriend. Said boyfriend is standing right there you know.


My boyfriend mistook Pavel's photograph for another sim standing there.


Old lady napping.


Luke and Kipp. Generation 8 spares.


Whatever, Kirk.


Synchronized grief.





Pavel doesn't want to be reminded about high school.


Paz decides to turn on the radio in the middle of the night, which wakes up all of her triplets.



Time for work...


Fischer accidentally catapults Grim off the trampoline.

(He'd just reaped either Nol or Pablo. Nol, I think.)


More trampoline antics.


Spooky trampoline antics.


Live Melody. I was fond of all her silly tattoos, and enjoyed seeing them even on her elder body, lol.


Nero sings Ping and His Checkers. Wren taught this to him, so more often than not he would autonomously sing, instead of autonomously try to play with Wren (which would cause Wren to drop her entire action queue).


I have never seen a sadder picture.


Paprika & Sifton.



Whatever has happened here, Chad is sure there's a scientific explanation.


Drumheller's daughter, looking younger this time.



Paprika harvests some pomegranates. I see other fenced-in gardens in legacy blogs and they look fantastic. I always felt mine was a little lacking... and ultimately lazy, since only a row or two would be filled at any given time, rather than the whole giant thing. Manageable size is probably key.


Martin at The Grind, my favorite of Bridgeport's clubs. I wanted badly to import The Grind into Barnacle Bay, but I decided to pretend it was its own thing, and didn't. Barnacle Bay gets its own clubs and bars, in my universe.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I turned the memories off, too.
    And I've stopped even trying to read kids to sleep because of the bed thing. Too annoying.
    Thanks for moar Pavel!

    ReplyDelete