Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chapter 12: The Ivanovs

 "Smile, please... I'm trying to paint you."


Leona visits her twin sister, who is still living with the Ivanovs. Maybe someone there can console her.


The first thing Leona notices is a gnome. She quickly concludes it's not a magical gnome, seeing as Fiona hates those...

Yuri Ivanov, Cleveland's father, looks good for his age. Leona thinks it's a bit weird when he tells her she can put Sacha in Cleveland's old crib, but her arms are tired so whatever.


Fiona explains that the Ivanovs are very high society; she attends concerts with them.



Yuri trusts Leona WILL see that Sacha gets the very best upbringing...


Leona visited to be consoled herself, but isn't surprised when Cleveland's older brother Dmitri needs some cheering up as well.


Dmitri, like his mother, is not a vampire. He isn't impressed when his father decides to play guitar outside for their guest.


Meanwhile, in the kitchen...


Before leaving, Leona kicks the gnome for good measure.


Leona doesn't get home in time to witness her mother's death. Randi was moving clothes to the dryer.

The Grim Reaper appears. Randy's anguish face is pretty good.



After taking her soul, the Reaper dutifully places the pile of clothing into the dryer, then insults Randy for improper housekeeping.




Poor Randy.


He never got around to painting his wife. The painting of Leona is just now finished.


Sacha becomes a toddler. Her eyes glow, but she spits out Z's whilst sleeping. Leona decides she can't draw any conclusions yet...

______________________________________________
Etc.: Sacha's role/roll in life is to have a husband and three kids. Her job will be in the culinary field, and her husband has been assigned "collector." I've never transfigured gems, nor have I had a sim in culinary, so I'm looking forward to this one. Sacha also rolled expansionist (I'd be expanding anyway), and no strangers (no problem). This is assuming I can pull off "perfect children," which is what Leona's generation rolled.

Sacha's traits are "perceptive" and "coward". Though it wasn't required of me to choose her first two traits, I was allowed to and I did.

3 comments:

  1. lol Grim doing house keeping hahahaha.

    I am so enjoying this becky :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grim! He never does funny stuff when my Sims die...though come to think of it....normally I abandon them before they die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo, Randi :( Grim doing laundry was pretty great though xD

    ReplyDelete